Here’s how you can help the Nolumbeka Project:
- Archival Research – Help by donating money to support the archive digitization of the Clark research collection or give or lend books related to the early history of the tribes of the Northeast for digitization. Also, we welcome documents related to the topic of the early history of the region and photo collections that include documentation.
- Purchase and Protection of Sacred Sites – Money to acquire and protect lands considered worthy by the Nolumbeka Project, Inc. to protect and preserve sites sacred to, and of historic value to, the Native Americans/American Indians of New England.
- Maintenance of Sacred Sites – Caring for the properties that are under our stewardship
- Operating Expenses – Heat, electricity, ink, paper, office upgrade, and purchase or rental of adequate office and storage space
- Legal expenses – Donations toward legal fees associated with the purchase of sites considered sacred to the Nolumbeka Project, Inc. to protect and preserve sites sacred to, and of historic value to, the Native Americans/American Indians of New England
- A pickup truck to facilitate the maintenance and restoration of the properties including cultivation of a traditional three sisters circle garden planted with heirloom squash, corn, and beans, replanting native grasses, restoring old trails, etc.
- Volunteers – We will be needing support of different kinds as we conduct a number of upcoming projects (FILL OUT A VOLUNTEER FORM)
- Memorial Donations Fund: Want to honor a special person or occasion in your life?
(LEARN MORE ABOUT MEMORIALS)